• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

N. County SD M&G 04/01/08

mikedashg

NAXJA Forum User
Official unofficial XJ meet and greet tomorrow. AKA the Honda & Dodge DD M&G. Come one come all. All meat pizza and hefeweizen pitchers all around.

Where:
The outdoor fire pit @ Lamppost Pizza / Back Street Brewery (next to Krikorian Movie Theatre)
15 Main Street, Suite #100
Vista, CA 92084
(760) 407-7600

When:
Tuesday, 04/01/08 @ 6PM

Mike
I would love to see you guys again but my daughter has a lacrosse game at Carlsbad HS at 6. Maybe next time.
PS: still want to do the hood vents? Mine are painted now and ready to go....

danwho said:
Mike
I would love to see you guys again but my daughter has a lacrosse game at Carlsbad HS at 6. Maybe next time.
PS: still want to do the hood vents? Mine are painted now and ready to go....

Swing on by on your way home. We're usually out there at least until 8:30 or 9.

I dunno if I want to do them or not. I've had the vents for years. I got them when I was having cooling issues, but I solved it with a new rad and the cooling system conversion. What would be the point now? Look cool? Have water drip on my TPS in the rain? :D

"I dunno if I want to do them or not. I've had the vents for years. I got them when I was having cooling issues, but I solved it with a new rad and the cooling system conversion. What would be the point now? Look cool? Have water drip on my TPS in the rain? :D "
__
I know what you mean. I just installed a brand new radiator and a B&M tranny cooler, so that should take care of any probs I may have.

"Swing on by on your way home. We're usually out there at least until 8:30 or 9."

I may do that, her game should be done by 7:45, which puts me in Vista maybe 8:15, think they'll be any hefe left?

danwho said:
I may do that, her game should be done by 7:45, which puts me in Vista maybe 8:15, think they'll be any hefe left?

Most likely for a little bit. We might be hanging out in the parking lot yackin or picking apart the Jeeps that might actually be there.

mikedashg said:
...We might be hanging out in the parking lot yackin or picking apart the Jeeps that might actually be there.

So yeah...guess that means I'm bringin the Honda. =)

But yeah, I'll do my best to be there...I just hate I-5 N at that time of day....takes me 45 friggin' minutes to go 15 miles. =( Although, maybe I'll just dip early from work and warm up the pitcher for y'all. =)

oh how i miss the 1st tuesday of the month club......

say hello to my old friend beer and eat some pizza for me mike!

I want to come out but I'm not sure if i'll be able to make it, since its an hour away and i prolly wouldn't be able to leave tell around 7-8

Back