• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PICS: Billy Hat, and Rear Disc Brakes

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Well, after a day of long hard work (for Billy) and visitng the parts store more often than I would like to admit.....here are some pics of the new rear discs, and the Calico Wall Protector...better known as the Billy Top Hat, brother of the Billy Bars:

Disc:
IMG_0231.jpg

Bling Bling:
IMG_0238.jpg

Got brake lines!!!:
IMG_0242.jpg

Yes I do!
IMG_0245.jpg

One Roof Rack, coming right up!!
IMG_0228.jpg

Rear:
IMG_0248.jpg

Side:
IMG_0249.jpg

Side 2:
IMG_0250.jpg

Side 3:
IMG_0253.jpg

PICS do not do the Rack justice.....that is all!

lookin good, all most ready for the hammers? with 35s and all. :D

Damm dude your doing all kinds of stuff huh, Do i see 5 Hid's in the near future??

cds36 said:
Damm dude your doing all kinds of stuff huh, Do i see 5 Hid's in the near future??

Big ones!!

nice hat. so how much does the Crown ZJ kit sell for?

Any idea how much the "Top Hat" weighs,what size pipe did you use and how is it attached, Looks good..... "Tubular Tony" :D

97xjdawg said:
Any idea how much the "Top Hat" weighs,what size pipe did you use and how is it attached, Looks good..... "Tubular Tony" :D

+1 on that, Real nice job on the rack, but You got to feel that weight on top of the jeep!

Not sure on the weight....the tubing used is all 1.5" .095 wall...

Billy...any idea on weight?

The hat is made out of 1.50 .095 & 1.25 .095. It holds a 35 perfect! As for weight we have not weighed it yet so can't answer that one..

97xjdawg said:

Tony, looks killer. I like the way the brake lines come out of the calipers and are on top instead of on the bottom like on my explorer set-up. Bitchin!:peace:

FordGuy said:
Tony, looks killer. I like the way the brake lines come out of the calipers and are on top instead of on the bottom like on my explorer set-up. Bitchin!:peace:
Thanks...the brake line work was all Scott!! That guy has skills...we were like dead stuck in the water because my dumb butt didn't get the parts list correct......so he comes over and just whips up some bling for me.....i was like DAYYUMMMM!!

Nowadays, you have to appreciate work like Scott does, I am pretty picky, and I would let him work on my stuff any day. Definitely a real Tech!!!
Nice work Scott:thumbup:

Back