• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why you should Renew, or join NAXJA!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
So I feel obligated to share why you should join or renew your membership, preferably within the next 24 hours so we can continue to drive up the March numbers. Now granted, everyone has an opinion, and so just like you are entitled to yours, I am entitled to mine.....

Today was just another day when the NAXJA family pulled through to show their true colors. I want to publicly thank Scott (Clean RC) and Johnny (xjohnnyc). Today, they came through like shining champs with misc. missing parts to complete my rear disc brake upgrade. Why is that so special.....who else, in the middle of a gorgeous Sunday afternoon drops whatever they are doing, to just go over and GIVE you parts that you need to finish your project....they not only GIVE you the parts, but drive over (With gas at over $4 a gallon) to deliver the parts....and then to top it off, they start wrenching with you. AMAZING!!! I really appreciate it and it is just one more reason why I gladly renewed my membership this month.

Also, thanks to Billy and Erik for helping me with my rear disc upgrade. Andy and Elias for watching...hahahhaah

Anyways, NAXJA People ROCK!!

That is all.

Where did you put then in your pad I would have rolled and helped out. Or at least drank your beer. :cheers:

cds36 said:
Where did you put then in your pad I would have rolled and helped out. Or at least drank your beer. :cheers:

We did this over at Billys......check your PMs craig, I need a favor....

phreaker76 said:
How did your rear disks turn out? Use the zj calipers?
yup, a different thread on this...but did the full ZJ Conversion that Crown is now selling, and it turned out freakin sweet....

You're right Tony. This is a good group. I have given away and received my share of parts.

Since you had plenty of hands wrenching on your rig, I figuged I'd watch to see how the install went.

btw - how are banjo bolts holding up.. ;)

E

It was a fun day with a few hicups.. but it all worked out in the end... Thanks to Tony for letting me play with his jeep, and Billy for the use of the space.. Don't forget to re-torque your lug nuts so the wheel studs seat properly.. It was a good day..

Tony, looks killer. I like the way the brake lines come out of the calipers and are on top instead of on the bottom like on my explorer set-up. Bitchin!

Back