• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Slip or Lockrite

00Classic

NAXJA Forum User
I will be installing new gears soon and decided to put a traction device in the D30. I have searched a lot and would like your opinion. Is the smoother operation of the No Slip going to be worth the extra $$ in the front. Both the Lockrite and No-slip fit into the budget.

if you're doing gears, why not do a carrier replacement locker? but at the same time the d30 isn't worth a carrier replacement unless you're staying below 33s... the lock right will be cheaper, both work super well, but for street driving in a front axle, the lock right will click and the no-slip won't. if $ is more important than traction, get the lock right... just my .02

i have an aussie in the front and it does great. both wheels pull offroad and have never slipped. and i cant here it while driving on the road or offroad. and easy to set up when doing gears. you can do it on the bench before the gears go on

I've had experience (ran all 3) with the No-slip, Aussie, and the Lock Right.
All do what they're supposed to, but the No-Slip is hands down the winner. If you want the cheaper route, the Lock Right will do nicely. HTH -B

I run an aussie up front and a no-slip in back and they both work great. The no-slip is a little more quiet, but if you don't mind an occasional ratcheting sound when turning for the money the aussie can't be beat

Thanks guys but I think I have decided to wait on the locker. Going with armor and getting the locker later. May save for a selectable. I figure the locker will just get me into places were I need the armor.

00Classic said:
Thanks guys but I think I have decided to wait on the locker. Going with armor and getting the locker later. May save for a selectable. I figure the locker will just get me into places were I need the armor.

Smart move! -B

00Classic said:

Just get it all now!!! :D

Back