• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chopper Update...

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Yea, so we finally have a rideable bike!! Here are some specs:
- 10 feet long exactly
- NICE cushy seat
- Built with 1.5 inch, .095 wall tubing and my MillerMatic 100v welder
- Forks are 5 foot, four inches, fork ends to handlebars is exactly 6 feet
- Chain ended up being 7 feet long, 3.5 each way lol
- It is going O.D. green and black, making it Army style
- It is harder than HELL to steer :laugh2:

Riding it around today bent the forks a bit, so I am going to add a 1/4" plate to the top of them where the GOOD tubing meets the old, regular forks. Other than that, this bike has given me no guff. Enjoy, I'll post more pics when it's painted and stuff :).

CHOPPA076.jpg

CHOPPA077.jpg

CHOPPA078.jpg

CHOPPA088.jpg

shweeeet!!! cleg run?

cds36 said:
Hey skwerly you should do this

hump_lady_bike.jpg

repost! :) I already recommended that in the first chopper party thread. Skwerly, you should add some cool dimpled gussets along the forks for reinforcement and with it being OD green, it would be cool looking like a tank

Work on your jeep!!!! Geez, I built a t-case with some goodies and Andy put it in berfore you...You're slackin'

Justin

cap the ends off on the front forks with flat stock ground down to a disc, and ship it to me so i can get it powdercoated :cheers:

The only problem with the update is there's no beer or pictures of the drunken haze trying to finish it.
Looks good dude when we gonna start the next one?

That is crazy tight skwerly....put it next to yor Xj to compare the length.

Back