• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HF and Checker hid lights???Ever use these?

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
Roadshock,hmmmm never heard of them.They're probably cheap like the walmart 100w offroad lights.
If I did anything I would buy the ones from checker.Those ones from HF probably suck.

I bought a set of those a while back. I got home and the lense was cracked and all the chrome felt like cheap plastic. I took them back and ordered KC Daylighters...

When I click on the Checker link it comes up as my Advance account. I guess they are related. I have seen these before and they are super bright. They will not trip a 30 amp circuit breaker according to the owner of the TJ I saw them on. Might be worth it for me too since I also use my winch off of that same battery. I anticipate needing it at night when the extra light would certainly be helpful.

lowrange2 said:
I bought a set of those a while back. I got home and the lense was cracked and all the chrome felt like cheap plastic. I took them back and ordered KC Daylighters...
I have a set of KCs but they suck up a lot of juice.

I wanna try those checker ones they look just like some on eBay. But hey if anyone has reviews...

I thought you tried the harbor ones my bad. So the harbor ones look like crap and the checker ones are proven to be crap huh well I tried

Anyobody have pics of hid lights like the kcs or what not in use

Back