• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aaaah

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
so I had the family over today. It's the delayed 30th celebration. My uncle and aunt are crashing @ my place. It's close to 2300 and we've been enjoying the "fermented fruit" since..... 1300. You dont even want to know how long it took me to get this post to the condition it's in ;)

Kejtar said:
so I had the family over today. It's the delayed 30th celebration. My uncle and aunt are crashing @ my place. It's close to 2300 and we've been enjoying the "fermented fruit" since..... 1300. You dont even want to know how long it took me to get this post to the condition it's in ;)

LOL.. "Drink Up Johnny"

E

You Poles are worse than Slavs. :cheers: party1: :looney: :puke:

tired-over? That's a new one.

Andy Steiner said:
You Poles are worse than Slavs. :cheers: party1: :looney: :puke:
Sorry, not quite related note....
My grandfather's family came over from Europe, the Bockstedts, and they were from right on the border of Germany and Poland. We're pretty sure the family is Polish, but my grandpa claimed German right up til the end because in the neighborhood of Buffalo where he grew up, being Polish would get you in trouble...
Like I said, not related at all, you just reminded me of this when I read your comment. I'm at work, bored, and its Sunday morning. :D

Back