• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella TPMS

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I was wondering if anyone has ran this i would like to run them since i dont plan on running with the tires aired down unless absolutely necessary. keep my lazy ass from f-in up a tire:wave1:

Bet they are too fragile to be used off-road anyway. First rock you roll over will take them out. Spend your $275 elsewhere on your Heep.

If your tire is low enough to be quickly damaged on the highway, it will be easily noticeable just by glancing at the tire...a weekly check with a tire gauge is all you need unless you do a lot of offroading, in which case you ought to be checking the pressure after every run anyway. a decent tire gauge is like $5 and it is a lot less likely to mess messed up and give bad readings...

I don't understand TPMS. We've got it on my wife's 2005 Verona - I'll catch a tyre going low (from handling issues) before TPMS lights up, and I've had it light up when no-thing's wrong.

And this is going to be mandated under FMVSS why, again? I've got a better idea - let's go back to teaching people how to actually drive.

"Make a car any idiot can drive, and every idiot will drive one." This is not an advantage - idiots should be kept off the road.

Back