• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

happy friday night everyone!

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i planned to just hang out with the wife, spend a quiet evening at home...then my buddy dave called me... and Rambo called... and it turned into poker night haha. special thanks to Scott for the russian whatever type liquor that was you gave me, we put it to good use tonight! pics coming soon...

:cheers:

it started out innocent enough...

IM001162.jpg

then this happened..
IM001163.jpg

Rambo smiled
IM001164.jpg

and drank
IM001166.jpg

my wife had some
IM001165.jpg

dave had a good time:
IM001170.jpg

that liquor, whatever its called, tastes like CRAP
IM001173.jpg

but at least rambo is chillin!
IM001174.jpg

:cheers:

OOOOOWWWWWWWWW

today hurts. oh, and if somone suggests "hey, lets see who can keep a warhead under thier eyelid the longest" dont do it. my eyes look like this today :wow:

GrimmJeeper said:
OOOOOWWWWWWWWW

today hurts. oh, and if somone suggests "hey, lets see who can keep a warhead under thier eyelid the longest" dont do it. my eyes look like this today :wow:
weeeeeeeeeeakling! That's all I gotta say :D

GrimmJeeper said:
OOOOOWWWWWWWWW

And in 8 hours, We get to do it all over again!!!

GrimmJeeper said:
OOOOOWWWWWWWWW

Better you than me my good man.... looked like fun! I was at some downtown LA lounge/bar with overpriced drinks and foo-foo orvie-dorvies.. Man was out of my element. (had to hang with the wife and her friends....:cheers: )

Back