• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CSF 3 core radiators group buy feeler

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i have a buddy that runs a radiator shop, and he just picked up CSF as one of his vendors. im trying to work out a deal with him for one for me, but i was wondering if anyone else would be interested. these would be for local pickup only, i will NOT ship.

if a few people were interested i will discuss it with him and come up with a price.

post up if you think you might want one, cheaper than you can get it shipped from www.radiatorbarn.com

price?

I'd be interested in a couple months...all the good group buys are comin up when I've gotta save my money for gettin a new house...:mad:

:D

I bought one of these for $175, so it's a good price.

How does your friend feel about the quality of the CSF product?

I bought mine when the local rad shop didn't fix the leak in my GDI 3-row. My CSF is still in the garage snce the GDI hasn't leaked since the rad shop took a second stab at fixing the leak.

bburge

I may be down with one, depending on price. Biggest thing is adding the gas cost to pick it up into the price of the radiator.

Original_MudButt said:
Count me in.....

These have the metal tanks right?
yes, they are all aluminum.

be warned folks these radiators dont just drop in they are about an inch thincker than a stock radiator you have to move somethings around to fit em in but they cool MUCH better than a stock radiator.

i talked to him today he is making calls and i should have a price by tomorrow.

GrimmJeeper said:
yes, they are all aluminum.

be warned folks these radiators dont just drop in they are about an inch thincker than a stock radiator you have to move somethings around to fit em in but they cool MUCH better than a stock radiator.

i talked to him today he is making calls and i should have a price by tomorrow.
Hmmm. Are you sure this is all aluminum? If it's CSF2573 than it's brass and will bolt in to 91-97 I believe. Unless this is another part # that is indeed an Al rad......

corbinafly said:
Hmmm. Are you sure this is all aluminum? If it's CSF2573 than it's brass and will bolt in to 91-97 I believe. Unless this is another part # that is indeed an Al rad......
im sorry i just called him, the 2 core is all aluminum. Kyung is correct the tanks are brass. there are 2 different part numbers 96- and 97+ i will have a price for both as soon as he gets back to me.

GrimmJeeper said:
im sorry i just called him, the 2 core is all aluminum. Kyung is correct the tanks are brass. there are 2 different part numbers 96- and 97+ i will have a price for both as soon as he gets back to me.
Can you find out if the 2 core Al one has plastic or Al tanks too?? I'm guessing plastic.

corbinafly said:
Can you find out if the 2 core Al one has plastic or Al tanks too?? I'm guessing plastic.
i think the 2 core is all aluminum, but i cant say for sure. i can get a price on that one tomorrow if you want.

GrimmJeeper said:
i think the 2 core is all aluminum, but i cant say for sure. i can get a price on that one tomorrow if you want.
:smootch:

Add one more to the list, my coworker's '96 is ready for a new radiator

Back