• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Expert advice requested!

spoon_racer

NAXJA Forum User
I live in Colorado and this is my daily driver on the interstate also. What are some things I could do to make it a little friendlier for both worlds? I am thinking a 2" BB and would like lockers if possible and whatever else you guys can come up with. I am not able to do my own work since I don't have a garage anymore. (First time out of the nest) I love camping and shooting and hunting and all of that but I need a reasonable highway car. Also because I am originally from Kansas City, MO. Pretty far from Denver mountains lol. Thanks guys!

Check the Colorado Chapter for sale/wanted forum for a good deal that was just posted on a good used lift. We have thin air so if you can hack open the front of your air box for more air it will help it. With the reduced air and 20% drop in power a ring and pinion gear change is mandatory with tires over 31's so keeping them small will help for now.http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95

Hey thanks!!! I have been wanting to do something to the air for a long time so another opinion is VERY much appreciated. So I am trying to get that 3" lift but would I know the 235's would look too small on that. Thoughts? Can't afford new tires and these are almost brand new

Back