• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official Weekend Roll Call Thread

xjjk

NAXJA Forum User
Where's everyone going to be this weekend? This can be a good opportunity to let others in on open wheeling/wrenching opportunities.

Saturday I'm probably going to bust out my adventures in so cal trail book and find another way too easy trail to run alone unless there's a group thing I can roll along with here.

:eyes: Anyone else wanna post up? :eyes:

Doing staff training in San Pedro

I really need some wheeling...

Hanging out with the in-laws Saturday, going down to SD on Sunday. No wheeling on my schedule until August at the earliest.

i'll be looking at my jeep and fantasizing about putting my new shocks on.... oh and i suppose paying some attention to the wife and kids at some point. :gag:

Drink a beer or two, kid b-day party on Sat, free lunch at OC Harley-Davidson Sat, Sun - will try to wrench a little on the TJ and the XJ. Just tighten things on both.

No wheeling this weekend for me. Trying to plan something in a couple of weeks - pre-run for SoCal Fest.....

ill be here in iraq, spending my paycheck on jeep parts online.......and craigslist....and ebay....and amazon.....

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
ill be here in iraq, spending my paycheck on jeep parts online.......and craigslist....and ebay....and amazon.....
hahah ben you are the mega hustler :D the only parts pimp i know! :patriot:

rock on bro.

ya do what you do.

i just found a fiberglass hood and prp rear cherokee seat that i want i just gotta make some connections to see if i can get someone to pick them up for me in fontana/rialto area!

GrimmJeeper said:
hahah ben you are the mega hustler :D the only parts pimp i know! :patriot:

rock on bro.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
ya do what you do.

i just found a fiberglass hood and prp rear cherokee seat that i want i just gotta make some connections to see if i can get someone to pick them up for me in fontana/rialto area!
i'll go get the hood in exchange for those fenders you owe me for :shhh:

hey you were throwing those fenders away!

the dude does have some glass fenders there.....

alot of jeespeed shizzle.

good prices too.....

tell you what, pick up my seats and ill throw in the hood.....(youll pay more in gas then what hes charging for the hood)

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll go get the hood in exchange for those fenders you owe me for :shhh:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
hey you were throwing those fenders away!

the dude does have some glass fenders there.....

alot of jeespeed shizzle.

good prices too.....

tell you what, pick up my seats and ill throw in the hood.....(youll pay more in gas then what hes charging for the hood)
gimme, PM me details. lets figure out if this will work or if im getting dumptrucked :D lol i may even be able to train the seats down to chula vista for ya....

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
ya do what you do.

? jeepspeed fourm

CESSNA 65411, YOU ARE CLEARED KHAF VIA RIGHT TURN AFTER DEPARTURE HEADING 275, VECTORS TO INTERCEPT VICTOR 186, DEANO, VICTOR 186 SAN MARCOS, VICTOR 25 PASO ROBLES, VICTOR 25 SALINAS, VICTOR 25 SANTY, DIRECT SAPID, EXPECT RNAV ZULU APPROACH. CLIMB MAINTAIN 6000, EXPECT 8000 05 MINUTES AFTER DEPARTURE. MUGU DEPARTURE ON 124.7, SQUAWK 4724.

258202224HMBA%20S01%20m.jpg

http://160knots.com/Video/half%20moon%20bayv2.rm

:D

--ron

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll be looking at my jeep and fantasizing about putting my new shocks on.... oh and i suppose paying some attention to the wife and kids at some point. :gag:

Wife is currently pretending to have Sunday off, and I will be home for the weekend. Bring the heep over and we can do some wrenching.

edit: and the family too

Tag'n along with a co-worker check'n out some mines and a little exploring out east of Desert Center... maybe run a little of the Bradshaw ??
Can't wheel cause I discovered a broken leaf early this week...

Curt

Back