• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift advice.

spoon_racer

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about a 2" lift but I am curious what size tires I should get for this. I want to avoid trimming and all of that if possible. Right now I have heavy duty stock springs which actually gave me an inch or so of lift in the rear but nothing up front. Tires are P235 75 R15 and fit really well. Could I keep those with the 2" without looking under-tired? And advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Yea keep em. Almost 30" and cheaper. If you need tires then buy some new 235's, 30's, or 31's once youve got the lift together. IMO the 31's would look really good with a 2-2.5" lift.

So with these 29's (28.8 I think) I should be ok with the 2"? I don't want to look like a punk kid stupid Jeep. It is a great looking vehicle and I don't want to screw it up

It'll be fine with 235's and a BB.

I don't want to buy bigger tires and I don't want to adjust everything. I just want more a more aggressive look and more confidence on the trails. I do nothing hardcore but one of my spots I love to camp and hunt is just easier with a little lift. Ever used wheel spacers? I am curious

i wouldnt think it would be worth it to lift and change tires unless your going for 31s, so about 3 to 3.5" of lift. theres not much adjusting of anything and makes your rig really capable!

That's why I want to stay low key. It is mostly for looks to be honest. But I live in Colorado and I have some places I would like to go that would be nice with a little simple boost

I don't own much of anything I haven't messed with. Guitars, guns, and the Jeep
is that supposed to be a problem?:dunno:

It is mostly for looks to be honest.
nothing wrong with that!:D

Back