• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Rims: Anyone that is or has run these please post up!

DaJudge

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
To try and compile some info on these I have a request:

What size tires are you running?

Are you using spacers? What size?

Do they rub? On what? And in what circumstances?

Thanks!

245/75/16

None

Dont rub with a 3'' lift, but its a street Jeep

P1010613.jpg

Thanks! That is one nice XJ!

jeeperzcreeperz said:
I'm not using spacers.... The wheels have 1 inch less back spacing than a stock wheel.

Is this true of ALL TJ wheels or just the Moab?

Its not an inch, its a half inch. Moabs have 5" of BS while other 8" TJ wheels have 5.5".

I have 1.25" spacers, 315/75's, minimal rubbing at full lock. I can probably adjust it, but its not bad at all....and I built it to wheel...

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

HotTubSmall.jpg

RockerKnocker.jpg

HellsGateBackwards.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure on the front bumper, was bought second hand. I do know it was originally from a dude on ebay. The rear was home built.

I'm in the process of building another XJ ('98), and finally got some Moab rims.

I have no flares, but will be running BW (they're in the garage waiting for install) with some 1.75" spacers for the wheels.

Right now, no spacers, on 315x16" tires Wild Country, have a bit of rub at full lock on the LC's. I have about 6"es of lift, with some fender trimming.

CIMG3145.jpg

wheres the place to buy these wheels? whats the average price?

sweet rides FRANKKL and FITCH... hey, that sounds like a good lawfirm name... :D

Back