• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Wheels

ftwxj

NAXJA Forum User
I am new to this and was curious if wheels and tires from a Rubicon will fit my 00 xj? I will be putting on 3 in lift soon and need bigger tires? The tires are 31in and the rims are 17's. My main concern is the bolt patern? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
If they came off of a TJ they will fit. Alot of guys run them on Cherokees. Wheel from the new JK will not bolt on w/o a wheel adapter of some sorts.

Chris

Starboard M runs them on a 1999 XJ and they look great!!

This is one of the best dress-up looks on an XJ and they look so much better than on the original vehicle.

Go for it !! :)

thanks for all the replies
i didn't feel like a super tard when I called the guy and asked him
turns out they are Tj's and are gonna look hella good on my xj

I love mine

Img_3447.jpg

I have a set from a 2006 on my heep, and I think they look better on the XJ then they did on the TJ.

ftwxj said:
I am new to this and was curious if wheels and tires from a Rubicon will fit my 00 xj? I will be putting on 3 in lift soon and need bigger tires? The tires are 31in and the rims are 17's. My main concern is the bolt patern? Any suggestions?

MoparMechanic probably said they won't fit because you said they are 17's. The moab wheels that came on the TJ rubicon are 16's. If they really are from a TJ, then they will fit your 5x4.5 pattern, otherwise, they are 5.5 JK wheels.

Starboard D said:
Starboard M runs them on a 1999 XJ and they look great!!

This is one of the best dress-up looks on an XJ and they look so much better than on the original vehicle.

Go for it !! :)
x10zillion
i freaking love that heep.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

whats the back spacing on those again?

Love my Rubi wheels too. 3" OME with 245s
8715550463.jpg

Back