• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Earthquake!

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Damn, that was a good one.

Well, I hope it wasn't a plane crash. I live in the path of departing flights from John Wayne Airport.

The shaking only lasted 5 seconds. But it hit hard. Knocked over a couple of things.

Thanks Tony.

Felt bigger than a 3.1.

GrimmJeeper said:
THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

hahha i win :D
HA HA ill give you that one... WE GOT A WEINER!!!!!

didn't feel anything.. but I am currently in Edmonton

Nothing here, no tsunamis either.

Well, it was just a 3.1 centered near Jamboree and Ford, just north of Newport Fashion Island. I live just across the Back Bay from the epicenter.

Probably the only other NAXJA person who might have felt it would be Santa or Rollins.

But it was a fun ride.

xjohnnyc said:
Well, it was just a 3.1 centered near Jamboree and Ford, just north of Newport Fashion Island. I live just across the Back Bay from the epicenter.

Probably the only other NAXJA person who might have felt it would be Santa or Rollins.

But it was a fun ride.

Well, I've been through enough and don't want to go through anymore... but, the "BIG ONE" is going to hit sooner or later....

btw - nice avatar Johnny.. :yelclap:

E

I did not feel it, but our house did make a loud noise about that time. I just thought it was settling.

Back