• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UPS came today....

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
look what i got! sorry for the crappy cell pic
0326081317.jpg

:D :D :D :D thanks Chris! (Skullvarian) :D :D :D :D

now time to get billy cracking on a rear shock hoop!

i know pic requests are lame... but can some of you guys who have done this mod show what you came up with? i need ideas im not totally sure how i want to have it done yet.

thanks
-G

thats dirty, but shit you could use those for the front if you wanted too, just relocate the bottom shock mount lower, are you thinking of going through the floor ? to a shock hoop in the rear cab? I did that till i can cage it and move the shock to new location.

cds36 said:
thats dirty, but shit you could use those for the front if you wanted too, just relocate the bottom shock mount lower, are you thinking of going through the floor ? to a shock hoop in the rear cab? I did that till i can cage it and move the shock to new location.
i was thinking that but i dont have enough lift in the front and i dont really want to go much taller in the front right now, im sitting at 4.5. im going inside with em in the rear.

Grimm, i agree with CDS, use those for the front....Billy has an awesome way to reposition the lower mounts anyways........

By the way, those are nice!!!!

well shit i dunno what to do now then lol... they are way too long for the lift ive got now i bought em with the intention of using em in the back.... but if i can get em ni the front that would work too... hmmmmmmm:looney:

glad they showed up safely, I'll be making a hoop for my white xj as soon as I can pick up my 14" 3-tubes:0, my goal is to keep the back seat and mount my spare tire inside with a spinner.

Back