• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Lift Kits ?

i have the procomp with aal and it rides really stiff i would suggest the rubicon express im going to re lift mine with RE

Search but if you are looking for a 3.5 most people will tell you to go with the RE 3.5 Superflex kit. Rough Country is good too and we have a great customer service rep here on NAXJA....GRIMUS99XJ...send him a PM and tell him what you're looking for.

i think 31's is being really safe 32's should be fine if not toss a spacer and blocks under ur springs

DeadHead420 said:
yeah i think im goin with RE 3.5 superflex kit , it says i can only fit 31's. defiantly possible for 32's with some fender trimming?

This has also been covered a million times. It all depends on how much you want to flex, trim, bumpstop, etc. and also on what type of wheeling. I think I'm going to get the RE 3.5" this time around and I plan on running 33's. It's all up to you.

RC has their issues here and there (who doesn't) but as I said, they have great customer service and GRIMUS99XJ is always a great help to people on here. There is a thread specifically about RC on here. Check it out.

OME 3" Leaves + MJ shackles
OME 3" coils + extra rubber coil isolator.

Rubicon Express is the best way to go for anything over 3.5" but if you can add small things to OME and get the lift you want... OME is the best quality you can get without going to Deaver leaves or some such absurdity.

Back