• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help Identifying Rims

Dragline

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know anything about these rims??? I bought them pretty cheap on the Craigslist, but know nothing about them. 4 Michelin 31x10.50's mounted on these rims. No-name 31" spare mounted on the same type rim. $135.00 for all 5, I thought it was a pretty good deal anyway.
15" rims, center caps have Ultra on them.

IMG_0791.jpg

The wheels you have look good so I went and checked out there site hoping to find some like yours, the wheels they have for trucks look like they belong on cars not on a 4X4 if you ever would like to get rid of them let me know.:rtm:

Ron

American racing, my son had 5 on his 97TJ. They were nice but we never did get a set of center caps that lasted long, they kept breaking on low down undergrowth, finally ran without them...

There actually SSC rims. It's a Sears Brand. I was pageing through are rim catalog to find more infor on them. There listed as aftermarket jeep rims made by ssc. Thats all I could find.
-Steve D.

Back