• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tony's ragtop in JP mag?

BajaCurt

NAXJA Forum User
So I get a JP mag today and it says cherokee ragtop how-to on the cover....ON THE COVER....sure enough "we cut a 3X6-foot hole in the top of our friend Tony's Jeep". Pardon me if this is common knowledge but WAY TO GO TONY!!!!! CONGRATS AMIGO!!
Baja Curt

You got to get out more Curt!

It's a cool set-up Tony has.

i want to see pics i got my xj chopped moving to oregon soon, i think ill be needing a cover

Sh!t, can someone scan it...I havent seen got my copy yet!!

Jump This said:
Oh Gawd!!
Tony doesn't need any bigger body parts, even
if we are just talking about his head..

:D

So my body parts are big Rick?!?!?!?! LOL

Skwerly said:
SO many comments.........but I'll refrain.

NICE job Tony!
i know! i was thinking the same thing haha....

first about his big head, now his big bone.... if this keeps up it'll get moved to the den!!!

GrimmJeeper said:
i know! i was thinking the same thing haha....

first about his big head, now his big bone.... if this keeps up it'll get moved to the den!!!

Mike, you spend wayyyyyy too much thinking about other guys heads and bones....

:D

You guys are funny!

ok seriously, can someone scan for me!!

tcm glx said:
You guys are funny!

ok seriously, can someone scan for me!!

I just got my mag... I haven't opened it yet though... I think I'll wait until someone posts up a pic.. Wait, I've seen it in person... I don't need to read the mag.. Anyone want my copy?? Tony??????????? hahahahahahahaha...

E

Can someone mail a copy to me on catalina?

where the hell them pics be at?

I don't have a scanner at home but I'll take the mag to work tomorrow and try to post up the mag article while the boss isn't looking. Tony, Pete gave you the OK to post his article here right? .... I thought so .... I'll have 'em posted tomorrow mid morning.

Back