• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where can I find the window motor & track?

01_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I searched on here and found a couple sites but they are no longer there, and Kragen and Autozone dont even carry it. Napa is closed for the night, so I gotta call them in the morning, not sure if they have it.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a place i might find a decent priced new one?

You talking about the window regulator?

4-door?

Driver's or passenger's?

2001?

I ask because I have one sitting in my garage. Forget which side it's for, since I already sold one of them. I'll check tomorrow.

sorry about the triple post, don't know how that happened, I had turned the computer off.

xjohnnyc, its the front driver door, and its actually for a99, but that shouldn't matter. let me know. thanks

I am looking for a driver's door window regulator (power windows) for a 2000 XJ 4dr 4x4 Sport with auto.

If you have one please let me know, I really need it. It gets very hot and wet here in Houston.

Thanks

[email protected]

:clap:

01_XJ said:
xjohnnyc, its the front driver door, and its actually for a99, but that shouldn't matter. let me know. thanks

Sorry man, kept forgetting to go down to the garage to look.

Yes, it is the driver's side regulator that I have. And it will fit your 99. You can have it for the special SoCal price of $40.

We'll just have to figure out a way of getting it down to you.

Back