• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrench Party

Philprof

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for a Wrench Party? I'm thinking about throwing one this weekend, say Saturday morning around 9 am. I want to get my RE budget boost installed, and I'd rather not screw it up.

I have Jack Stands, C clamps, a modest Wrench/socket set, and can clear a couple parking spaces to do the work. Of course, coffee in the morning and pizza and beer at lunch would be on the house.

let me know. Newbie out.

:patriot:

Start hosing down any bolts that have to come out with some PB blaster or the like. Can't make this one due to school...Good luck.

I might be able to help. Let me see whats going on. I live in Garden Grove so you are not too far.

What is your general area in La Mirada so I know?

I would be in, however i work saturday, if sunday worked i would be down.

peace
ted

ps i can bring ample tools, if you have 220 a big air compressor, and air tools. let me know

Philprof said:
Anyone up for a Wrench Party? I'm thinking about throwing one this weekend, say Saturday morning around 9 am. I want to get my RE budget boost installed, and I'd rather not screw it up.

I have Jack Stands, C clamps, a modest Wrench/socket set, and can clear a couple parking spaces to do the work. Of course, coffee in the morning and pizza and beer at lunch would be on the house.

let me know. Newbie out.

:patriot:

if you dont mind, id like to help out. i could use the hands on experiance, since im till learning things myself. im only good for heavy lfting and other physical labors though. lemme know if you could use me!

toyotawrench said:
I would be in, however i work saturday, if sunday worked i would be down.

peace
ted

ps i can bring ample tools, if you have 220 a big air compressor, and air tools. let me know
planning on doing some brakes anytime soon? hahaha its a good thing they're not mine

I would but I'll be in AZ!!

I'm thinking 9 am Saturday morning would be the best for everyone...unless you have a wierd schedule like me where Thursday and Friday mornings are free as well...

My place is near the intersection of Imperial Blvd. and Santa Gertrudes in La Mirada. I will PM those of you who are coming with more specific directions.

I have PB blasted the bolts, and am highly tempted to tackle the proj. myself, but...it might be better if I waited.

I bet you can whip it out and be on the road in less than 3 hours even ding it alone it is stupid simple. get some spring compressors from vatozone and it goes even quicker

I had an itch I had to scratch...I went ahead and started it myself. I will finish some time tomorrow morning...

So the wrench party is off...sorry to those that were geared up for it...

and thank you to those that encouraged me.

Back