• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone tried these???

my friend bought something similar once and it was just a resistor that you jumped int he MAF sensor plug. kinda hokey and didn't notice any difference

Snake oil.

:rolleyes:

15-17 MORE MPG? :twak:

:laugh: Did you notice the part about increasing the life of the engine oil? Or reducing stress on the engine but adding 60+ HP? What a scam(n)

funvtec said:
my friend bought something similar once and it was just a resistor that you jumped int he MAF sensor plug. kinda hokey and didn't notice any difference

I would like to know what it is and how it's hooked up. I can get any resistor I need and do it myself. Anyone have the instructions for hookup on a 92 HO 4.0L?

hmmmm why would it be listed for 90-2001 and not 87-2001?
87-90 had the same renix motor.If it did as much as they claim why are they only selling it for $10 plus shipping?Diesel engine chips do pretty much what they claim theirs do and they go for hundreds more....
I must admit they have a nack for advertising propaganda.

Back