• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train Request-Upland to SB or Ventura counties

RobertF

NAXJA Forum User
JohnX in Upland has a AW4 trans for me.
I just need to get it close enough to me in Santa Barbara to pick it up with my 1st and 2nd gear only XJ!
I can travel as far south as Simi-Thousand Oaks, at 35-40 it takes a while!
I see IslanderOffRoad also needs some parts possibly from Ontario to Simi, any combined help out there?

Thanks

FYI...I was gonna bring it to the upcoming M&Gs to see if anyone can get it that direction from there.

Thanks for mentioning mine, I was thinking we could combine when I saw the thread.

GauchoMD said:
I am going to LA (Lakers game) this Friday and am taking my Jeep. I could drive it back to Santa Barbara if someone would be willing to meet me somewhere nearby...
What time frame is the game?

Actually I was going to pick up a Tranny for RobertF and bring it back to Santa Barbara with me, but we were looking for someone who might be able to get it from JohnX in Upland to Los Angles (near Staples Center since I am coming down for the day to a Lakers game). Thanks though!

I will be in rancho tomorrow at 8am and can bring stuff from upland to monrovia. Does that help any?

bassthumb said:
I will be in rancho tomorrow at 8am and can bring stuff from upland to monrovia. Does that help any?

I appreciate the offer Ed, but some how I need to get the trans near the 101 corridor Jason will be on Friday afternoon/evening to or from the Lakers game, for his generous offer to get it up here.

Back