• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gordon's Well

Jump This

Just another minion!
Had a few days out in the sand this last weekend.
Damn, what a blast. My buggy seems to know that something is up and decided to work flawlessly all weekend, the bugger was just kicking some arse out there! (the 'something' is that I already have a new Turbo Subaru and killer tranny sitting in the garage, awaiting thier turn in the sun!)

But anyway, while out there I saw two rat looking Cherokee's having thier way with the dunes. I couldn't believe it, my Jeep hates the sand! By Saturday I found them out at Patton and pulled up to say 'hey!"
As it turns out, they both are NAXJA regulars but I hadn't met them before and I don't recall thier on line names....

So.....if you know them (or are them!) post up and tell the rest of this board about the weekend in the sand. Hint; one of them rolled his XJ out at the TDS event and has just installed a roll cage, neither has much glass left..

BTW Thanks for letting me have my way with all three girls!!

;)

Rick

Jump This said:

"Your way"? Does that mean they stole your jeep while you hiked back to camp again?

Jump This said:
Had a few days out in the sand this last weekend.
Damn, what a blast. My buggy seems to know that something is up and decided to work flawlessly all weekend, the bugger was just kicking some arse out there! (the 'something' is that I already have a new Turbo Subaru and killer tranny sitting in the garage, awaiting thier turn in the sun!)

But anyway, while out there I saw two rat looking Cherokee's having thier way with the dunes. I couldn't believe it, my Jeep hates the sand! By Saturday I found them out at Patton and pulled up to say 'hey!"
As it turns out, they both are NAXJA regulars but I hadn't met them before and I don't recall thier on line names....

So.....if you know them (or are them!) post up and tell the rest of this board about the weekend in the sand. Hint; one of them rolled his XJ out at the TDS event and has just installed a roll cage, neither has much glass left..

;)

Rick
Slacker!!!:moon:

corbinafly said:
Slacker!!!:moon:

Summer project my friend.....well, that and the 44 install and the new power plant into the wife's mustang and a deck or two at the cabin and and and...

BTW No pictures of the buggie. Oh wait, you are probably talking about the girls...

:D

Back