• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn damaged T-case pics

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I just wanted to send a BIG THANKS out to Justin, Dave and Bill for helping to get my T-case problem solved. I ended up with a SYE AND 2 LOW (which I have been dying for). We got it installed this weekend and here is the old one. Maybe someone can tell me whats wrong with it. haha

Again, THANKS to everyone who helped me get this done. I am lucky to have such good friends in NAXJA. :yelclap:

And for the record. It wasnt Cleghorn it was some other trail SoCalBill took us to after finishing Cleghorn.

myT-case.jpg

T-case.jpg

Last edited:
DAAAAAYYUUUUM Andy, tearing up the tcase!! ok, i want the bad one to slap my SYE on it!

I have the parts to fix that back to stock if any of you decide to go that route. Free of course.

well, atleast it looked like internal only damage. glad you didnt completely crack your tcase

Hydro'ed motor,............strike one!

grenaded tcase,............strike two!

Anyone wanna guess what Andy's gonna strike out on?:wave1:

silverslk said:
Shows what you know............EVERYONE knows it will be the 27 spline 8.25!!!!!
i was thinking more along the lines of a front shaft the way you like your skinny pedal :D

GrimmJeeper said:
i was thinking more along the lines of a front shaft the way you like your skinny pedal :D

Dude, you have wheeled with me ALOT. How often do I hammer the throttle? You guys on here act like I drive like Rambo. Once in a while I get in it, other than the fast stuff, but not all that often.

silverslk said:
Dude, you have wheeled with me ALOT. How often do I hammer the throttle? You guys on here act like I drive like Rambo. Once in a while I get in it, other than the fast stuff, but not all that often.

GEEESSSHH!! Andy drive fast, hellll no!! He drives committed, big difference!!

corbinafly said:
Hydro'ed motor,............strike one!

grenaded tcase,............strike two!

Anyone wanna guess what Andy's gonna strike out on?:wave1:
:roflmao:

I vote for the D30........ :clap:

"Strike Out Andy" :D

E

Back