• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Longs Ranch Mar 28th-30th

I'd love to go, but still need to fix my junk. Long's is a great place. When I'm back in business I'm definetely up for a run out there.

Urgent: Replace the front drive shaft, get a new battery, fix some electric gremlins, replace a tail light.

When I have time: Move the EFI from the 92 over to the 85 (incl. a lot of wiring I guess), swap the 207 for a 231, get a 8.8 or a dana44 in the rear, regear to 4.88, build a front bumper and reinforce the frame rails, more lift, bigger tires.

That's it. Nothing big. :)

checking calendar again ;)

The pictures show some pretty cool stuff, but can I run it in my dd?

There is dirt roads right next to all the trails. As far as obstacles I have seen H2's and H3's going over some of them, so I'm sure that a stock XJ will do fine. :)

There is obstacles for pretty all levels out there.

i hunt there and we have one of those mini japanese trucks that will go pretty much anywhere there

Sorry I saw DD and read stock. I have been having tons of fun out there with 3" lift and 31's.

Back