• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

youtube video up load probelms.. wtf

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I up loaded one video no probelm, now i'm on my 5th attempt on te second video, i have tired doing differnt vids, it just keeps saying sending request, then it times out. These are the frist time I have up loaded stuff to youtube, any help would be awesome, give me a ring, 714 366 7726

peace
ted

servers could just be overtaxed...especially with this Barack Obama assault going on in the media. Everybody and their brother is on Pooptube voicing their uneducated opinions....gotta love the 1st amendment. =)

SanDiegoXJ said:
servers could just be overtaxed...especially with this Barack Obama assault going on in the media. Everybody and their brother is on Pooptube voicing their uneducated opinions....gotta love the 1st amendment. =)

Na, you can shout the other side down if you don't like what they're saying. Oh wait, that's right, we're north of the border. Yeah, everyone gets their say, at least we still somewhat have our guns. :)

Oh, AB 2602 (registration to buy HG ammo) is trying to rear it's ugly head.

Back