• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a 8.25 pinion yoke......

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I need a pinion yoke for a 27 spline 8.25. Does anyone have one? I went to Pick a Part today to get one and some DS bolts and there were no 8.25's (there was a D44) and more 2WD's than I have ever seen there. So I still need DS bolts and a pinion yoke. Anyone have any?

Thanks,
Andy

silverslk said:
I need a pinion yoke for a 27 spline 8.25. Does anyone have one? I went to Pick a Part today to get one and some DS bolts and there were no 8.25's (there was a D44) and more 2WD's than I have ever seen there. So I still need DS bolts and a pinion yoke. Anyone have any?

Thanks,
Andy
andy you can get the bolts at napa cheap i'll pick you up a set if you want, or i can give you a part number and you can go to AholeZone :D

here, precision #43710

214532.jpg

should cost you less than $5

i have a pinion yoke too, JeeperJohn gave it to me at the xmas party... im in no hurry to fix mine so you can have it.... if i can come over and swap my new tcase in, you buy the lunch :D

GrimmJeeper said:
here, precision #43710

214532.jpg

should cost you less than $5

i have a pinion yoke too, JeeperJohn gave it to me at the xmas party... im in no hurry to fix mine so you can have it.... if i can come over and swap my new tcase in, you buy the lunch :D

I need the ones that hold the rear portion of the front DS (near the CV?).

No problem about installing it at my house. Costco pizza it is!!!! haha I will even HELP you change it. haha

WHEN???

Back