• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Huge Thanks to Kyung

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Its not related to Jeepin at all but I wanted to thank Kyung for his excellent job today on the final layer and dam for the shower pan:

20080322+106.jpg

this type of thang was new to me and Kyung showed his expertise as well as his desire to get everything perfect. I would have gone crazy doing this alone and probably would have screwed it up pretty bad.

So if anyone needs a really high quality contractor....ask Kyung aka corbinafly!

Ive done a little bit of general construction (mostly framing, siding, electrical, blah) and I am familiar with most stuff but Kyung knows his shiat. He always provides tips that I never think about.

Thanks for the compliments guys. So when are we building the Socal Chapter House!!??

hollywood32 said:
Probably after we get permits for a single bedroom, 4 bath, 16 car garage.

you are forgetting the built in bar/pool room and strip club. toga toga!

E, I'm going to start laying tile in a couple of weeks. I could start later this week but I need to prep for some DJ gigs.

Josh, I hope you don't mind if I pile on this one since we all joined at the same time, but a huge thanks to Cal.

My business network went down and Cal was right there on Friday helping fix it. This is serious shit, work related, and Cal came through. He is a true bro and the kind of peeps that we all have been for the years we've been on Naxja. The good kind.

ruggedjeep said:
We cant decide on a meeting place let alone a house location :laugh:
"If you build it... They will come."

I have a shower related question... so I hope no one minds if I hijack this thread.

I just put in new shower tile, and now I am shopping for glass doors... and besides Home Depot and Lowes, I have no idea where to shop for them.

Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get a good deal on glass shower doors?

gcurtis said:
Josh, I hope you don't mind if I pile on this one since we all joined at the same time, but a huge thanks to Cal.

My business network went down and Cal was right there on Friday helping fix it. This is serious shit, work related, and Cal came through. He is a true bro and the kind of peeps that we all have been for the years we've been on Naxja. The good kind.

Its easy to show thanks before you get the bill. :)

When you get back into the country we'll have to get a little drunk together. After this week, it seems like you could use it.

as an update to the previous pics, finally got the damn bathroom done...

bathroom_remodel+001.jpg

bathroom_remodel+003.jpg

bathroom_remodel+006.jpg

bathroom_remodel+004.jpg

Now just need to spend a fortune on a shower door (custom) and get the vanity top

Just to clarify, Kyung helped me with the base and shower pan mortar back in March. I did the rest...my first time doing tile.

Leep, the shower is 36 x 36 neo-angle. There's enough room to move around in. Just dont expect to be able to turn around while bending over. :)

djblade311 said:
Just to clarify, Kyung helped me with the base and shower pan mortar back in March. I did the rest...my first time doing tile.

Leep, the shower is 36 x 36 neo-angle. There's enough room to move around in. Just dont expect to be able to turn around while bending over. :)

Ummmm....should I or shouldn't I comment.....naw....too easy of a target!

About the tile work, I'll be there to inspect some day......by the look of those pictures, I'd spend some time finishing that groute work!

:D

Jump This said:
[/b]
About the tile work, I'll be there to inspect some day......by the look of those pictures, I'd spend some time finishing that groute work!

:D

yea, the grout isnt perfect but I'm ok with that..I'm tired of working on that damn room

Back