• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Billy bumper pics, and new coils today!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, so I really dont have pics of the new front coils, but decided to install some Deaver coils that Andy let me borrow!

We also cut up my qtr panels, welded them up, had a little campfire, and then redid my rear bumper, so without further hold up, the new rear Billy Bumpers!

We went from this:
Picture.jpg

To this:
Picture006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

By the way,

A very big thank you To Billy for the obvious excellent fabwork,

and Andy, Bill (SoCal) and Dave....appreciate you guys all helping me wrench. Also Corey, for watchin and the taco bell run!! hahaha

looks good, Tony is now in his tube it out stage..:D

tcm glx said:
Thanks!! Yeah, totally in the tubing stage right now!

Can;t wait to see the body pael removal stage.

tcm glx said:
Thanks!! Yeah, totally in the tubing stage right now!

Can;t wait to see the body pael removal stage. :D

When does the Exo cage build start ?

tcm glx said:
Next weekend
LOL....do we need to do a intervention to stop you ? Looks good Billy is a fabracation guru for sure....

GrimmJeeper said:
you're going to make your jeep too heavy to go fast!

Dammit, i didnt think of that....ok, no exocage...maybe a top hat??

Or we could just start removing sheetmetal! (oh wait, already did that on the roof)

Sorry about almost burning your Jeep to the ground:anon:

Good times guys & yesterday kinda of turned into a work party. Not sure what Dave had to eat the night before but his ass stunk bad..

tcm glx said:
By the way,

A very big thank you To Billy for the obvious excellent fabwork,

and Andy, Bill (SoCal) and Dave....appreciate you guys all helping me wrench. Also Corey, for watchin and the taco bell run!! hahaha

hellbilly04 said:
Sorry about almost burning your Jeep to the ground:anon:

Good times guys & yesterday kinda of turned into a work party. Not sure what Dave had to eat the night before but his ass stunk bad..

Hahha, good thing you caught it...I never would have!

cds36 said:
Just wondering did you go up to 5.5 or were you there already ?

Went up to 5.5.

It came out a little taller in the front, but adjusted the collars on my acos as high as I could get them, and now it sits about 1/2 inch taller in the front than the rear. I like it.

tcm glx said:
Went up to 5.5.

It came out a little taller in the front, but adjusted the collars on my acos as high as I could get them, and now it sits about 1/2 inch taller in the front than the rear. I like it.

Don't like it TOO much. I will cut them in half to get them back. haha

Back