• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thor install help

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone want to help. Will need another set of hands. Beer and food :repair:

Some time this weekend so I can get out next weekend. Are you in?

U-haul oval lights were 2.99 and the gasket was .55 non LED and the round lights I got from smuck's for 8.99 each and they are the LED

I need to find a dent puller before the install or go down to Fife and grab my buddies. And the round lights you can get from u-haul for $2.49 plus the .55 gasket. They through in the pig tails for free also :guitar:

Thor guards suck and you shouldn't install them. Leave the dents the way they are. You'll never be able to install them on your own anyway. And forget about the LED's, you'll never figure out that the white is the ground.

LOLOLOLOL
inside joke.

White goes to black, green goes to white, and black goes to green. WTF :laugh2: :laugh2: . Thanks for all your help couldn't have done it alone. Thor guards kick ass. Oh ya thanks John

Oh ya there done and ready to :guitar: Going to do my rear hatch guard tomarrow and then find some trails

Back