• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2008 Jeep JT Truck/J8 test drive

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
CIMG4910.jpg

I got to drive both the "JT" and the J8 Egyptian truck on a trail run with the Chrysler reps this morning. Tim Piele, Editor in Chief of CRAWL Magazine, drove my Cherokee hauling their camera gear and we got some really cool pics.

The Chrysler Guys were awesome, even when I picked a retarded line (intentionally) and lifted the front tire of the prototype JT up about a foot to make a bitchin' magazine picture. Definitely one of the coolest wheeling experiences I've had wheeling.

CIMG4917.jpg

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
You suck! :looser:

You need to introduce me to all your friends so I can play with the cool toys too. :D

Willy

reson46 said:
You suck! :looser:

You need to introduce me to all your friends so I can play with the cool toys too. :D

Willy

X2 I'm jealous.

Very nice, Matt. All it takes is being single, having disposable income, and being a loveable asshole. Matt has all that covered.:D

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Moab. With a little luck I'll be joining you in Sept.:)

fubar XJ said:
All it takes is being single...

If you are lucky enough you have a cool wife that let's you play with all these toys too. I had a friend who worked as one of the crew for the Hooters baja team last year. He asked if I wanted to be part of the crew for the Baja 1000. I was a little hesitant at the time, I wasn't sure how my wife would feel about me taking off to Mexico without her. I discussed it with her and she was curious why I wasn't more interested, especially since this was one of those once in a lifetime opportunities. She convinced me to go for it, not that it took much persuasion. :D Unfortunately shortly after we made that decision she was accepted to graduate school and moving here became the priority.

Willy

fubar XJ said:
Very nice, Matt. All it takes is being single, having disposable income, and being a loveable asshole. Matt has all that covered.:D

Well, two out of three aint bad. :D

I'm jealous too, Cctober cant come fast enough.
-Ryan

IXNAYXJ said:
Definitely one of the coolest wheeling experiences I've had wheeling.

-----Matt-----
Welcome to the Department of redundancy department, how may we help you?

Just givin ya a hard time.
Really, I am jealous. I would like 2 of each, please. That tan jeep truck looks killer. Theyre only avalable in egypt?

I WANT THE JT! Funny hubz and I were gonna name our unborn JT! Becky sure acts like boy sometimes( playing in the dirt with her Daddy and Jeep). I have a 78 Jeep J10. I loved it! Hauling hay in it was sooo easy and the truck just looked really cool. Matt - can you hook me up too?

OH BTW - Its about time Chrysler has finally thought about bringin back the J10 in some form .... Okay here's my order:

Must have lockers front and rear, 4x4 (of course), longer bed and an awesome tow pkg with engine no smaller than V8 an all the torque that this lil thing can handle. In Bright Red! I am sure GI JOhn is gonna drool over this one - huh Matt?

Last edited:
well that sounds impressive....did it wheel similar to a cherokee with having the rear leafs...im suprised jeep would bring them back

Back