• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many Jeep Forum users to change a light bulb

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
1 to change the light bulb and to post the light bulb has been changed
14 to share a similar experience and how it could have been done differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the electrical section
7 to point out the spelling and grammar errors
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct the flamers posts
6 to argue whether it is "lightbulb" or "light bulb"
2 industry professionals to inform the group the proper term is "lamp"
19 to post the forum is not about light bulbs and to take it to the light forums
11 to defend we all use lightbulbs so it is appropriate to post there
7 to post different URLs of where to buy different light bulbs
4 to correct the first set of URL's
13 to say do a search before posting this
5 to post they can not handle all of the "light bulb" controversy
1 to bring the post back to the top after 6 months and start it all over again!

Let me be the first to say "REPOST!" :)

BTW Tony, they're talking about your Jeep over at jeepforum.

xjohnnyc said:
Let me be the first to say "REPOST!" :)

BTW Tony, they're talking about your Jeep over at jeepforum.

Where at??

Nevermind, found it!

Last edited:
that's soo funny tony i've been there and know exacty what you mean changing a lite-bulb can seem tough at first but once you change one it's not that bad. and sometimes there are post whores who just post up to post up and they dunt know didley squat gosh some of us dont know too much and are just learning too we don't need people flamming us cuz we ask simple q's Im knot the smartis person but i aint the dumbest either

E L I A S

Really, the answer is two or more.

One to have a burned out bulb and not want to try and learn how to change it himself by giving it a try - he offers beer and pizza for someone to come over and help him do it.

One or more to come over and eat his pizza, drink his beer and unspin the old one and spin in the new one, leaving the first one thinking "If I'd know it was that easy, I'd have done it myself!" and letting the second one teach him an even more important lesson: "If we told you how easy it was - WE'D HAVE TO PAY FOR OWN BEER AND PIZZA!!!"

bburge

jeeperjohn said:
Look, only a dumbass would put a regular bulb back in. We all know that when you replace bulbs, you should switch to HID cuz it looks cool at the mall :D
ok but what do you do when your HID bulb dies? what is the upgrade from that? geez guys Im scared we may end up running out of upgrades for some thing:scared:

Gerr said:
ok but what do you do when your HID bulb dies? what is the upgrade from that? geez guys Im scared we may end up running out of upgrades for some thing:scared:

LED!

AppleValleySlim said:
tis mite not be the write forum but my power windows go up reel slow

ware do i poor the power window fluid?

Ride'on,

~C!~

Make sure you dont spill any down the door. You need a long skinny funnel and the dark brown fluid. Also if you spill it on the wire you could let the smoke out of thee then they will stop working all together. Then you will need a brick to open them.

Back