• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Cooling/Radiator Shop

MongoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I have about reached the limit of my frustration with my cooling system. It works, but everytime I fix a part another fails in an endless cycle. Apart from no longer having time to work on the truck and no where to work on it at, I just want to find someplace to replace all my hoses/tstat and flush the radiator and make it all work for once, especially with the warm weather approaching. Im also going to be selling the truck in the nearish future so I dont want to explain to the buyers that they need to re-do that stuff.

So can anyone recomend a shop in San Diego that would do this without breaking the bank? I am located right by the 805/163 merge so a reasonable distance from there idealy.

I have a shop in Poway that r/r the rad/hoses, etc on my YJ. They do good work and I've used 'em for years. If that's not too far, let me know & I'll give you the address and phone #. Oh...they don't care if you bring in your own parts either.

Sure if you could give me the address/phone number ill give them a call and see what it will run.

Midland Auto Repair, on Midland where it meets Poway Road. Ben is the Jeep guy and shop manager, Leetha will answer the phone. 858-486-1302. My rig's going in there tomorrow for a tranny cooler install, don't have time to do it myself, got to be in Temecula all day.

Back