• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona Rock Fest!

Im workin on makin it out there. Is everyone planning on camping? I was going to leave around noon friday. Id feel a lot better driving out with somebody if anyone has similar plans

NikVallens said:
Im workin on makin it out there. Is everyone planning on camping? I was going to leave around noon friday. Id feel a lot better driving out with somebody if anyone has similar plans

I'm staying at the local 5 star hotel,the bed of my hauler trailer........SANTA

I'm not gonna show up till sat morning. I'm going to a concert friday night. Don't really want to go but it's the ole ladys fav band. So I'm stuck.

Looking forward to it Rick!!! Should be fun wheeling with you, Santa, and Matty as usual.

So any others up for the trip?? Its not too far away & looks like some great wheeling over there!

Yep... I got back Yesterday & just need to go over a few small things on the rig & it'll be ready to load back up on Thursday night & head to AZ. Cant wait!!

Back