• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

santa barbara area folks...

.hendrix.

NAXJA Forum User
would you guys be down for a little weekend trip in a week or two. gauchoMD and i were thinking it would be fun, or we could just crash the SB 4x4 club meeting at rusty's. but who would be wanting to take a trip out to gorman or balinger, or to cleghorn or anywhere really...

Check out this offer. I dont have time or money to take park in anything like this but it seems kinda neat if you dont have a garage.

From Craiglist:
Anyone interested in space to work/store your hobby car. I am securing a
four thousand square foot warehouse located in downtown SB with associated auto shop. I estimate it will cost 200. to 250. a month depending on the number of participants we have space for 17 to 19 members indoors. There is also outdoor space enough for 10 to 15 cars estimated cost of 100. to 120. a month it is an estimate as I don't have the insurance numbers yet.
Auto lift,
I ran out of room in my own garage, this looks like a lot of fun. Learning
sharing knowledge, restoring your cool car. Everybody is welcome. Any car.
Call Jeff 805-696-5069

Lockwood Creek/Miller Jeep Trail/Alamo Mountian is still closed with snow on the top, for this weekend, but maybe next? I'll keep checking.

Back