• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HEY PDX PEOPLE LOOK

That would be nice to do some rocker replacements with, right Ryan? Or what thickness do you need? Too bad with gas at what it is you wouldnt be ahead by the time you got back to seattle...

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
That would be nice to do some rocker replacements with, right Ryan? Or what thickness do you need? Too bad with gas at what it is you wouldnt be ahead by the time you got back to seattle...

-Alex

Just MHO, but that stuff would be too thick and overkill for bumpers and rocker replacements . The stuff on the lower rack looks thinner, but its hard to say what it is. Alex, most of the rocker replacements and bumpers you see are being done out of 3/16" wall rectangular tube.
-Ryan

Edit:GAS what it is?
I heart $4.15/gal Diesel

Blkxjkrawler said:
Just MHO, but that stuff would be too thick and overkill for bumpers and rocker replacements . The stuff on the lower rack looks thinner, but its hard to say what it is. Alex, most of the rocker replacements and bumpers you see are being done out of 3/16" wall rectangular tube.
-Ryan

Edit:GAS what its at?
I heart $4.15/gal Diesel

Yeah my rails are 3/16ths... Last gas I got was like 3.25 in woodinville last wednesday.

-Alex

Back