• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive weeks one & two:

MEMBERSHIP

Membership Support
NAXJA Member
Week One was rockin!

27 new members (24 one-year, 3 two-year) and 30 renewals (23 one-year, 7 two-year)

By Chapter results for week one:

SoCal: 6 new, 17 renewals
MidWest: 8 new, 2 renewals
RedRiver: 2 new, 5 renewals
SouthEast: 5 new, 1 renewal
Sierra: 3 renewals
Colorado: 3 new
NorthAtlantic: 1 new, 2 renewals
InterMountain: 2 new
Arizona: nada
NorthWest: nada

Week Two wasn't as strong as Week One, but still quite respectable:

17 new members (14 one-year, 3 two-year) and 13 renewals (7 one-year, 6 two-year)

By Chapter results for Week Two:

SoCal: 5 new, 7 renewals
MidWest: 1 new, 0 renewals
RedRiver: 1 new, 0 renewals
SouthEast: 3 new, 1 renewal
Sierra: 2 new, 0 renewals
Colorado: nada
NorthAtlantic: 0 new, 3 renewals
InterMountain: 2 new, 1 renewal
Arizona: 2 new, 0 renewals
Northwest: 1 new, 1 renewal

Running total in the Chapter Wars:

SoCal: 11 new, 25 renewals
MidWest: 9 new, 2 renewals
SouthEast: 8 new, 2 renewals
RedRiver: 3 new, 5 renewals
NorthAtlantic: 1 new, 5 renewals
Sierra: 2 new, 3 renewals
InterMountain: 4 new, 1 renewal
Colorado: 3 new, 0 renewals
InterMountain: 4 new, 1 renewal
Arizona: 2 new, 0 renewals
NorthWest: 1 new, 1 renewal

Once again, it appears SoCal Chapter is leading the way, but that's no excuse for the others to slack up: That goal of 200 new & renewals combined won't 'just happen'...

If you have joined or renewed and haven't turned RED yet, send us a PM or an email!

Thanks!

I am on auto pay, but my renewal doesnt come up till april 14, dont forget me...I dont know if it's been thought of or if it's the right place to bring it up but what about lifetime memberships? I know I'll never let my subscription run out. All the best.

Hey Grimm whats the answer about re-instating lifetime membership. Is it going to happen again? I understand that it existed at one time but was since voted out by BoD. Can it be started again?

Boom it's not up to them to start a Canadian chapter, it's up to us. For me it was a no brainer, this site has been invaluable to me, and has saved me so much money I could no longer go on without contributing to the folks who helped me so much. I think if you've been on here long enough you would feel the same.

tkjeeper said:
Boom it's not up to them to start a Canadian chapter, it's up to us. For me it was a no brainer, this site has been invaluable to me, and has saved me so much money I could no longer go on without contributing to the folks who helped me so much. I think if you've been on here long enough you would feel the same.

I whole heartily agree with that. I apologize if that post sounded (read) poorly as i did not mean that in a bad way, but just reading it now, it may be taken in the wrong context. I will definitely support NAXJA. This Org. was most helpful and instrumental in the building of my and subsequently friends XJ's. This group is by far the best out there!:loveu:
What chapter did you join?
How do we start a Canadian Chapter? I suppose that might be a question for the board.
-B

Glad to hear things are coming along, I probably will join at the end of the month when I have a bit more money around.

-Kyle

boomhauer said:
I whole heartily agree with that. I apologize if that post sounded (read) poorly as i did not mean that in a bad way, but just reading it now, it may be taken in the wrong context. I will definitely support NAXJA. This Org. was most helpful and instrumental in the building of my and subsequently friends XJ's. This group is by far the best out there!:loveu:
What chapter did you join?
How do we start a Canadian Chapter? I suppose that might be a question for the board.
-B

Well I'm now a 2 year member !:party: As for a chapter I found what I was looking for in the FAQ. Just helping out for now with a membership I suppose will suffice. :peace: -B

Back