• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clearing 31's

Yes with trimming.

but this has been covered eleventeen billion times.

ManBearPig said:
I cleared 30's at stock height with no trimming. I did eventually trim though but just for the hell of it.
I couldn't. I had some 30s and tried em at stock height and they rubbed over every bump. Cleared just fine with 3" up front and 1.5" out back though.

Thats wierd! I even measured my height. 17" from center hub to flare. I got those specs from Rusty'soffroad.com in their faq section. My tires are gyear wrangler gsa

MiNi Beast said:
can clear 33's with a little trimming, if your brave enough.:variety:

2.25"ish BB, trimmed and 33s

DSC03186Large.jpg

4.5" suspension lift and 32x11.5 minor triming.

jeep_lift17.jpg

Actually in this picture I hadn't cut the trim yet.

Depending on the year and condition of the springs. I saw someone fit 32's on a 2" bb and no trimming but then i saw another person only fit 30's on the 2" bb with rubbing.

It's all about thermal expansion, and the gravitational pull of the moon and planets!

My sagging stock springs were close to causing my 235's (29" tall) to rub! I have aftermarket chrome modular wheels, 15x7" with 4" BS.

Back