• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S10 leaf pack results

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
I just finished my fankinstien lift. I cut leafs off a a 1991 4x4 s10 blazer, put them on my main leaf ( minus the helper) kept them on my stock shackles because i beoke all of my ratchets on that bolt and I can't get the impact on it. Then I put my re 3.5 " coils up front with some home made control arms that came off eric's jeep ( they are good quality, not modified stockers) I think it turned out alright. Those are 32's.
DSC02989.jpg

looks pretty good to me. and with the money you saved, you can now buy some new ratchets, a can of WD40, and breaker bar.

looks good man, i am currently in the process of doing the s10 bastard pack on mine. front is done and next weekend the rear will be done. just out of curiosity how much total lift did you end up with in the rear? 3-5" i would guess.

btw me being the broke ass that i am, trying to build two jeeps at the same time. measured the shocks on all six cars at my house to find a shock that would work with my lift. the factory rear shocks off my 94 4x4 explorer measured out to be a good match. $16 a piece brand new and they work great (with a little modifying), now my jeep rides great. The s10 leaf pack and ford stock shock combo articulates better than the re 3.5" leaf packs with douchetechs that i ran on my last cheap xj build.

Back