• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gettin transfered

mjdriver

NAXJA Member #1376
So I am leaving in june to be re stationed in Georgetown, SC. not to sure if there are any wheeling spots in that are, but I am happy I will be stationed on land for 4 years, I love this ship I am on but the time away from the fam sucks. Me and the wife are a excited about this move, but I have to get the vehicles in order for the trip.

I am ruuning 35x12.5 mtr's on a 15 inch rim and would like to swap with someone, for some A/T's in the same size.
they are mounted in AR rock crawlers 15x8's Backspaing I was told was 4"from the tire shop but no one else has heard of that offset. anyway looking to trade tires or rims and tires, tires are 40% and a spare with about 50%. I know the spare is a on a 3.75 offset rim cause I got that from AC&R. I would prefer to keep this down in the longview/portland area.

I got a month and a half to get everything ready. so spread the word please.

allen

Allen,
Best of luck with the move and I hope everything on the East Coast works out for you.

I suspect you are going to have much more luck on CL finding a set of used 35" AT's than you will here. Are you sure you want a set of AT's? I consider the MTR to be a great compromise between an AT and a more agressive MT.

FWIW, some wheels do come 15x8 with 4" of BS. Although, I can not remember which brands do.

Michael

2xtreme said:
4" of BS.

Michael

boy i could go sooooo many different directions with that one.

and back to the backspacing. i too have a set with 4 inches. i think 3 3/4 is a little more common but both are probably easy to find.

thanks for the reply's

the truck doesn't get driven off road much and a 3,000 mile across country is little long to hear the constant humm of those MT/R's. I do like them. Besides I got lockers, I figure if I get in any sloppy stuff fully locked A/T's should get me through, that and a winch.

well maybe I should go out and measure the back spacing, Oh ya! it's pouring down rain on the oregon coast right now, and its 70 and dry in SC.

sams88:
no, I put that on the list of places I wanted to go but didn't get it.

Back