• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wondering jeep help

Semper Fi

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4.5 inches of lift on my cherokee. The other weekend I put a new HD adjustable trac bar on my cherokee and then got it aligned. Both before and after I had the alignment done my cherokee wondered on the road. This didn't happen until I put the new trac bar on and lifted another inch. What is causing the wonder? I do have a bad axle u-joint but will that cause the jeep to wonder?
100_3931.jpg

this is the new trac bar. It is supposed to be good for 3.5 to 6 inches of lift, so what gives??

Usually when vehicle wonders its because your front end is towed out. Measure the backe of the two tires and compare them to the front. Should be 1/16 towed in or dead on O.

What are your alingment numbers,It looks like you are running stock UCA's with RE (fixed lowers?).That extra inch of lift will really start messing with the castor if you dont have a way to correct it!Thats also around the lift height that short arms start causing driving issues.

Back