• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico - Is there any interest?

IMORTL

NAXJA Member #1156
Is there any interest in going up to the gap (that area where most people scrap against the side of the canyon) and removing all of the placed rocks in the left rut (as you’re driving up the canyon)???
Like Friday night?
Instead of waking up at 5:30 on Sat – I’m getting a room in Barstow Friday night… so I might stop by and say hey…
Ken

id love to help but I wont be there till sat morn

I might go for that...but it really depends a lot on what time I get there and how badly I need sleep.

i'll check in at the bunk house around 6:30 - 7:00 - 7:30 depends on traffic and kids...

Ken

IMORTL said:
Is there any interest in going up to the gap (that area where most people scrap against the side of the canyon) and removing all of the placed rocks in the left rut (as you’re driving up the canyon)???
Like Friday night?
Instead of waking up at 5:30 on Sat – I’m getting a room in Barstow Friday night… so I might stop by and say hey…
Ken
We can remove the rocks in about 15 minutes with 3 guys as we drive up to the trail. We did that last time but.... I was one of the last rigs in line and as a result only Kris got to have fun there :D Anyways, I"m planning on removing the rocks to make that spot somewhat fun :)

Kejtar said:
We can remove the rocks in about 15 minutes with 3 guys as we drive up to the trail. We did that last time but.... I was one of the last rigs in line and as a result only Kris got to have fun there :D Anyways, I"m planning on removing the rocks to make that spot somewhat fun :)

last time i was there, there weer enough rocks to make it drive like a road,,, I'll check it out tonight

Ken

can you move some of those rocks to gatekeeper? I wanna do it but need help. hehe. just kidding.

Back