• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible parts train request

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
I may be selling my coils to 2Stix, if so, will anyone be heading from anywhere near the HiDesert/Palm Springs area down towards Fallbrook? Its at the north end of Camp Pendleton

If you have a definite answer by tomorrow, I can try and swing by on my way back from Calico...think I'm taking the the 215 right past you guys again. I'm just not sure if I'm going to have access to :NAXJA: after I leave noonish on Friday.

It looks like it'll be a go. He'll send the money paypal and I can arrange to meet you somewhere. I'll be in CatCity all weekend, gotta work this weekend.

BlackSport96 said:
I may be selling my coils to 2Stix, if so, will anyone be heading from anywhere near the HiDesert/Palm Springs area down towards Fallbrook? Its at the north end of Camp Pendleton
I thought Palm Springs was the low desert????

BlackSport96 said:
im in 29 palms and usually run to oc, maybe i can help out with this, as i can always take the 5 to oc! let me know ill do what i can to help

JohnX said:

It is in the low desert...but it's only off the 215 by about 20 min, and I have to take that on the way back to Mexico...errr, San Diego. Fallbrook, on the other hand, is just a hop skip and a jump from my folks, who I have to drop off a borrowed camera and cooler to on my way back/next day. Besides, I'm already carrying stuff for 2 folks...might as well make it 3! =) Besides, since I have the time off of work , so I don't mind playing delivery boy for folkst around the greater San Diego area.

JohnX said:
It is, but I don't like this area, so I tend to claim the HiDesert...my in-laws are up there, and we will hopefully be moving up there soon ourselves...:)

parts train worked awsome. you guys are great. got the coils tonight and they look perfect. thanks guys. i hope to someday be able to repay the generosity.

Back