• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ Heated Seats

trail rate this

NAXJA Forum User
First off I know there are numerous threads out there about seats. I am posting a new because I actually got everything to work. This will turn into more of a write than a thread, but I just wanted to get started.

The donor is a 98 ZJ limited. It has driver and passenger 8 way power seats with heat and lumbar support. What makes getting this to work a lot easier is that I have the whole vehicle. I will post pics later showing what is needed to make this work.

The vehicle they are going in is a 98 XJ. THE SEATS ARE NOT A DIRECT BOLT IN. The seats bolt to the bases, but the bases don't bolt right in to the XJ with out fabbing new brackets.

lets see what you ended up with. i've heard nothing about zj seat swaps except don't do them cuz they are to difficult. thanks for the post.

I just swapped some ZJ seats from a buddy's parts '95. It went perfectly for us. Unbolted the seats from the floor of both vehicles, unbolted the seats from the sliders, swapped them over, and bolted them back in. No fabrication needed.

Back