• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

calico trip folks

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Who's showing up what time Friday? If you're planning to be there before 6pm and staying at the bunk house post up and I"ll arrange so that you can pickup the keys and open it up.

I'll probably be there the earliest (of course, I'm a slacker so no guarantees). I'm expecting to leave between noon and 1pm from San Diego...but as long as there is a bar/saloon around somewhere, I can keep myself entertained till others arrive. =)

SanDiegoXJ said:
I'll probably be there the earliest (of course, I'm a slacker so no guarantees). I'm expecting to leave between noon and 1pm from San Diego...but as long as there is a bar/saloon around somewhere, I can keep myself entertained till others arrive. =)
there is a bar in the ghost town :D

NikVallens said:
Im leaving Irvine at 330 Friday afternoon. I dont mind waiting a little bit if the bunk house isnt unlocked

DUDE 3:30 in Irvine? on a Friday, up the 15?! you Might make 7pm :roll:

i'll be coming up saturday morning for the day. john craig is going to meet me in corona on his way up from san diego and we'll be there before 0830. hey remi, i forgot to ask you about the tech memo on the civic seat install.next time you're home could you dig it out for me?

Back