• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Crusher Diff hats

Steve F

NAXJA Forum User
There was a thread a while ago re Rockcrusher diff hat pricing and one place doing them very cheaply. Well it looks like that price is now global :) I've just organised an order for a bunch of hats for some Jeepers down here in Aus and the pricing from Rockcrusher-mfg is now the same cheap price as the one place that was doing them cheap previously. Bonus for us here in Aus is we have no wait as they are made here and will have them within a few days of placing the order.

http://www.rockcrusher-mfg.com/products/front/diff_covers.htm

Cheers
Steve

i still haven't recieved mine from that guy yet. i placed an order for two and yeah....that's been months...

baseballneal86 said:
I ordered one for a D44 on July 7 thru Mad4WD. Word on Pirate is that they'll be arriving late August / early Septemeber.

I spoke to the factory on Friday last week, they told me they were 3 weeks away yet. And that is just production.

Cheers
Steve

Back