• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel pressure woes (sorry)

ihblarp

NAXJA Forum User
I've been searching threads for a few weeks now and cant quite find what im looking for, so hopefully someone can help me. Jeep stumbles and runs like crap 75-85% of the time. Just checked my fuel pressure and it is low about 22-24 psi. there is no difference in pressure with the fuel pressure regulator conneced or disconnected. if i plug the return line with the engine running there is still no pressure difference.:eeks1: I have replaced the pump 2 times within the last year because it would quit working all together, but now the issue seems to be something else. also as soon as the engine is turned off the pressure drops to 0 or just above zero even with the return line plugged. What could be causing this?

any help and suggestions would be greatly apreciated. I know fuel issues have been discussed many times but i cant seem find what im after

Back