• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so who hasn't signed up or renewed yet?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I think we're doing good... but lets blow the other chapters AWAY with our success!!!! So.... who hasn't signed up yet or renewd go for it.

Btw, if you are up for renewal is August 2008 for example, if you renew now for 1 year your new membership expiration date will be in September 2009 (13 month renewals). So take the opportunity, sign up now and get your name entered into all those drawings and help out the chapter :D

I just renewed in Nov, and other than being really broke I dont think that I can justify to the wife another 35 dollars for a membership renewal that I just did not long ago.

even though i just renewed a couple months ago....ah screw it.clicking user cp

Hmm... I renew in Sept. I'll see if I can justify renewing now when I get paid next week.

Skwerly said:
I'm so broke right now I have to take out a loan to pay attention, but if I can I sure will make the deadline bud!

ROFL!

I'll donate a membership or two though I might barter you for some remodelling work for a day. :)

Back